Challenge yourself and join one of the largest and most dynamic companies in Malta. If you are interested in any of the following positions, please send your CV for the attention of the Human Resources Director on email@example.com
Malta Public Transport is in the process of implementing a new network with the aim of improving its service to the public. In order to achieve this, the company is looking to recruit Bus Drivers.
In order to work as a bus driver, you would need:
- A Category B Licence for at least one year (training will be given to obtain D licence)
- Category D Licence is an asset (training will be provided if necessary*)
- Basic spoken English
- To be over 21 years of age
- To submit a police conduct and pass a medical examination and driving assessment
Terms and Conditions:
- An indefinite contract with 6 months' probation
- A salary of up to €6.00 per hour
- Possibility of overtime at a higher rate
- Night shift allowances
- Annual leave, sick leave and other special leave entitlements
- Health Insurance
- Free use of the public transport system for spouse and child/children
- Employment is based on a 5/6 day rotating shift work
Are you willing to move to Malta to become a bus driver? If so, kindly note that the company is willing to ensure a smooth transition to Malta.
Besides being greeted at the airport, there will be transport provided on the first day of work, as well as assistance with all logistics in relation to obtaining required documents for Maltese tax system, residence permit scheme, social security and any other related requirements.
*In order to obtain a D licence one needs to be a resident in Malta for 6 months.