Hello there, eco-friendly student!
We're glad to see you have taken interest in our Student offer, helping us create a cleaner environment together.
The offer grants students a 3 month travel pass on Malta Public Transport services.
Here's what you need to know about the offer:
1. The offer is valid for tallinja student card holders only. To redeem this offer, you must be in possession of (and eligible for) a tallinja student card.
2. The offer is valid for 90 days from the day of purchase.
3. Your card will not be topped up with €55 credit - the special Student offer grants a 3 month travel pass on your tallinja card. The only instances where your top-up credit is deducted is for the use of Night Services and Special Services.
4. If you require a replacement card for any reason, the credit on the card will be transferred to your new card, together with the remaining days left from the existing Pass on your card. The Pass is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase, so if you replace your card some days after the incident (whether lost, damaged for any reason, or otherwise), these days are not added to the time-window of 3 months.
5. No refunds shall be given, whether in part or in full if you purchase the Pass within 3 months of:
- The tallinja student card expiry date, or
- The tallinja student card being transferred to a tallinja Adult card
- Terminating your tallinja student account.
6. Malta Public Transport will not advise you when the pass expires.
7. Any pro rata days or credit on a card may not be transferred to another customer.
8. Credit on your tallinja card, or anyone else’s tallinja card, may not be used to purchase this Pass.
9. If a Pass is already being used, a new one may not be purchased until it expires.
10. When using the bus, you must alway pass your tallinja card over the reader to validate your trip. Failure to do so could result in a penalty of €50 and/or confiscation of the card.
Other Malta Public Transport terms and conditions apply.